Wednesday, September 15, 2004

/sigh

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

"What if there's only one person for everyone? ....but mine already died....or not born yet..."

Real Life
I feel really good today but dont know why. Maybe its John Mayer... i was listening to him this morning. I tried listening to Nickelback, Sum 41, Linkin park, Ashlee Simpsons(?) before while commuting but this is the first time i feel very light. Light and lazy lol... I can feel a whole day of netsurfing coming...i hope not...(Note to self: listen to something else tomorrow...)

Game Life
I finally made it back to Bastok and finished the ninja quest. Was planning to level up and mine at the same time but this guy borrowed my field tunic! I still decided to level though. This kunai(a special ninja katana) i got kicks ass. The way your character hold it and the way it slashes those pest bees and worms makes me want to do it real life. (just kidding) I found some mining points while levelling. Mining points are places where you can mine for ores. Just take out your pickaxe and mine away. Youll either get tin ores, silver ores, iron ores and if your lucky a darksteel ore :) if not lucky get nothing and break your pickaxe. There's this annoying guy who keeps on mining the points i found! I said "Damn it! Isnt that rude? are we allowed to do that?" but no response. I tried "Sore ha shitsurei ja nai no?" but still no response. I was really pissed off i finally said "P@ta ka! P*ta*na mo!" no response but im happy. Anyways i ended up levelling up to lvl 3, Ill try to lvl more tonight.

/bow
/wave


1 Comments:

Blogger PAU emotes...

wow aids! tuwa ako sa blog mo. keep them coming! basahin ko 'to palagi. :)

10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home