Monday, October 04, 2004

/Gonen

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→


gonen
Originally uploaded by aids_cruz.

Gonen is japanese for five years...

Oct.2 1999 Saturday, i came here armed with all the clothes i owned, 2 business suits and bagful of hope. I was young, innocent and restless...now just innocent. It was a turning point, the biggest ever, in my life. It means i have to celebrate my birthday, Christmas and New Year away from my family. Already spent 5 birthdays, 4 Christmases (if you can call going to the office spending Christmas then the number is correct) and 4 New Years here! The number will turn 6-5-5 this year. Those are the dates i wished i'm home with my family. Other than those holidays(yeah i consider my borthday a holiday :)) i'm ok. I spent 5 years away home when i was in college so not a new thing.

And so the adventures started. My first plane ride, my first train ride (still no MRT when i left), my first sushi, my first karaoke, my first *toot*....the list goes on and on. So i'll talk about those adventures we had, simply to warn you about what to expect when you come here. (or just to share how stupid things can go when you are here)

6 Comments:

Blogger PAU emotes...

OMG, your first *toot*! Hehehe. Cheers to more great years in Japan!

3:02 pm  
Blogger eye emotes...

have you ever tried eating sushi placed on a naked woman's body? :D kita ko sa e-mail uso yun dyan hehe!

6:11 pm  
Blogger jen emotes...

aids, 5 years na pala no? Parang kailan lang naalala ko pa nagkekwentuhan tayo sa NEC habang nag-iintay ng classes.

Hay! Nakakamiss ang college minsan. kailan kaya yung uupo lang tayo at magkekwentuhan about life as we see it?

7:08 am  
Blogger aids emotes...

sinabi mo pa... hmmmm siguro pag matatanda na tayo at wala ng magawa kundi makipagkwentuhan hehehe... pero darating din yan hayaan mo next na uwi ko pero sana sumipot ka naman hehehe! nakakamiss college no... banana Q, turon, kwek-kwek

10:35 am  
Blogger aids emotes...

yosa, toot eh electric toothbrush

10:37 am  
Blogger aids emotes...

eye! saang email mo nabasa yan... hmmmm di kasi ako pumapasok sa mga madidilim na lugar takot ako hehehe...sorry medyo busy at may sakit ako di ako maka-blog.... lumulutang utak ko

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home