Monday, February 14, 2005

/Bayanihan

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

After sleepless nights packing everything i own(i'm telling you i own a LOT of trash) in boxes i finally moved out last saturday. Now i'm aching all over. My arms and legs are sore. My back aching. My fingers blistered. What else can i ask for?

Thanks to all my friends who helped me! The guys helped me carrying boxes(most of them are really heavy). They even assembled the entertainment system and the computer table for me. The girls fixed food, organized my kitchen by disposing things i myself can't possibly let go off. It's a modern bayanihan.

I really owe them big time.

I told the driver of the truck(i hired a driver and his truck) "Hikkoshi wa taihen desu ne.(It's really tiring to move.)". He replied "Sou desu ne. Demo tomodachi ga okkute yokatta. (Yeah, but in your case it's not so bad. You have so many friends to help you)". I just smiled...


PS.
I promised myself i will not move again... ever... until they discover a machine that can teleport all my stuffs in a snap...

Didn't get anything in my wish list too... just got a normal computer table instead. The "washlet" and the display cabinet can wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger haydee emotes...

naku aids correct ka dyan.we've been wanting to move to a bigger apartment but just remembering our last move..kakapagod. at that time kami lang 2 ni rei ang naglipat. imagine!
it took us a week to transfer everything!

11:55 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

oo nga ang hirap nyan kung dalawa lang kayo :(

pero sarap din ng feeling pagkatapos mong lumipat :)

3:32 pm  
Blogger eye emotes...

i can just imagine kung gaano kahirap maglipat. yun nga lang mag-boarding house tuwing weekdays nakakatamad na eh.

glad to hear na maraming tumulong sa yo, pinakain mo ba sila? hehehe!

4:42 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

oo nga nakakapagod... dami mo pang kailangan baguhin mga electricity, credit cards, gas, tubig.....etc...

5:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home