Wednesday, December 28, 2005

/All I want for Christmas ver.02

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Since I got 66.66%(2/3) of my wishes last year, I decided on
making another list. I know Christmas Day is over but not for me :). I'll make my list longer this time.

LOTR Return of the King SEE(Special Extended Edition) DVD,
LOTR_ROK_SEE

tiny MP3 Player 1GB above,
MP3
mp33
mp34
mp35

new phone,
fone

new speakers for my PC,
speakers

new monitor,
monitor

wireless mouse and keyboard,
keyboard

larger tank,
tank

new TV,
tv

new wallet,
wallet
wallet2

new coin purse,
coin purse

palmtop (anything i can use just to read e-books)
pda

CO2 set,
co2
co22
co23

New Redeemer (Spawn Reborn Series2) figure from McFarlane,
redeemer

and of course World Peace.

*images snatched from Amazon US, Amazon Japan, Yahoo! Auctions Japan, Vodafone Japan.

4 Comments:

Blogger haydee emotes...

masyadong maliit yung world peace..nasapawan nung mga pictures hehehe

9:45 am  
Blogger elapot emotes...

forever world peace! :D

11:27 am  
Blogger eye emotes...

world peace? hahaha! sino ka, si mr. congeniality?

happy new year, aids! balitaan mo kami pag may plasma TV ka na ha :D

11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous emotes...

World Peace! Happy New Year! =P
Sorry tuparin ko sana isang wish pero poor lang ako kaya ito na lang gift ko sayo. =)

*****
The art of losing isn't hard to master;
so many things seem filled with the intent
to be lost that their loss is no disaster.

Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.

Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

I lost my mother's watch. And look! my last, or
next-to-last, of three loved houses went.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.

I lost two cities, lovely ones. And, vaster,
some realms I owned, two rivers, a continent.
I miss them, but it wasn't a disaster.

---Even losing you (the joking voice, a gesture
I love) I shan't have lied. It's evident
the art of losing's not too hard to master
though it may look like (Write it!) like disaster.

--Elizabeth Bishop
*****

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home