Monday, October 25, 2004

/Tengoku

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→


tengoku
Originally uploaded by aidsaaronn.

Tengoku = heaven...

A few weeks ago i was talking to my younger brother. His wife is due to deliver their first baby this month. "Make her have it on the 16th so he will grow up just like me." I joked. But my birthday passed without any news about the baby.

Until this morning 2AM i got a message from my sister "We are in Bulacan. The baby died." I didn't call home because i didn't know what to say. I can't possibly say its gonna be OK... because I am not OK.

I called them lunch. They told me something happened during labor that left the baby in a critical condition. He managed to live for 2 days and left Sunday noon. I told my mother we were visited by an angel. He will be much happier where he is now.

I guess i wont be seeing him grow up. I'll just see him in Heaven. Hope he can recognise me.

Darren, regards to everyone in Heaven :)

4 Comments:

Blogger elapot emotes...

awww aids, our sincerest condolences... nakakabigla rin kwento mo kahit di ko personally kilala sis mo... i'll pray for Darren. here's some cyberhugs for you

5:25 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

raf, maraming salamat...

5:49 pm  
Blogger haydee emotes...

a friend of ours just gave birth this saturday. i felt bad naman about your pamangkin. im sure they will be blessed with another baby in the future.

8:33 am  
Blogger aids emotes...

thanks emman and haydee...burial kahapon... sayang gwapo pa naman mana sa tito...

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home