Wednesday, May 25, 2005

/Fishes... err... plants...

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

aquarium

While some of my friends are playing Fish Tycoon i challenged myself with the real thing! I lost 10 cardinal tetras and an ugly algae-eating creature the first week because nobody told me you're not supposed to buy fish the same day you get your aquarium. So I'm currently "cycling" my aquarium until it's ready for fishes! I checked many sites, bought all those test kits and water conditioner, installed a CO2 supply kit for the plants, I think i'm ready to get the swimming things when i'm done with the cycling. Now should i get tetras again? or try something else? Maybe a piranha?

Note: There's a snail in my tank but i'm not sure where it came from?! (Probably came with the plants) I heard snails are pests but i can't kill it... flush it down the toilet?

3 Comments:

Blogger elapot emotes...

ahahaha... at least sa fish tycoon oks lang kahit mamatay isda :) pero si jen sineseryoso e, nadedepress pag namamatay isda :)

11:17 pm  
Blogger haydee emotes...

warm water ba ang aquarium mo aids? or cold? mas ok ang cold kasi minsan sa warm hirap mag maintain ng temp..nakakatusta ng isda :-)

we had an aquarium before pero nakakapagod kasi maglinis hehe. Goodluck sa fishes na bibilhin mo.

10:46 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

yup warm water... ok naman yung heater ko basta maintain nya 25-27degrees yung tubig... lately eh lagi naman syang 26... so ok na ok pa... tonight first time kong linis yung tank... siguro kung 20% lang ng tubig ang ang linis di naman nakakapagod kung every week...saka 18l lang tank ko hehehe liit lang....

salamat sa good luck :)

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home