Wednesday, November 10, 2004

/Eating through my arm

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

DSC00164 DSC00163

I just got home from the hospital. Got my very first dose of dextrose and looking forward to my next one tomorrow :(. Not actually a nice experience... its the first time i ever lie on a hospital bed with needles piercing my body and with those nurses looking at you like you're a lab rat.

Got me thinking i was avoiding carbohydrates for 2 months only to get 500ml of carbo in a sitting(technically lying).

The doctor told me i can't eat anything until i'm ok. I hope it's soon ....

->->->

Renewed my visa and my alien registration certificate!
3 more years in Japan! plus i'm a registered alien!

6 Comments:

Blogger haydee emotes...

nakakakaba naman ang pics mo aids. anyway, ingat lang. get well soon.

8:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous emotes...

Yaiks! May sakit ka nga aids! Pagaling ka kagad! Ba't ka pala nagkasakit???? Atsaka pala, bat parang kulay wiwi yung dextrose? hehehehe! Sige. Pagaling ka! Mami-miss ka ng boss mo sa opis!

4:33 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

salamat :) di ko pa rin alam kung anong problema pero malitaan ko kayo...wag kayong mag-alala :)

10:10 pm  
Blogger eye emotes...

aids, i hope everything's a-ok with you.

pero bilib ako sa yo, naka-dextrose na eh nakapag-picture pa rin!

4:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous emotes...

http://www.healthlinkusa.com/92_getpage.asp?http://www.sleh.com/FactSheets/fact-d03-div.html ayan,, basahin mo yan aids.. para sa prevention daw yan at symptoms, etc. pagaling ka na! miss ka na sigurado ng boss mo! hehehe!

1:01 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

salamat sa inyo... oo nga eye buti na lang dala ko fone ko napicturan ko una kong ganyan..

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home