Thursday, June 23, 2005

/Green Attack - Aquarium update...

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

I started providing CO2 to my plants... again. Now the plants are invading whole tank.
Tank June 23 2005

I added 5 "brigittae boraras" last saturday. My 18liter tank is now officially overcrowded.
boraras
Grabbed this picture somewhere. The fish is really small I can't take a nice picture of it.

Glow Light Tetra
Another stolen picture. Just want to show why glowlight is different from Cardinal tetra. Glowlights just have an orange stripe unlike the cardinals with red and blue.

Lastly, my latest addiction, SUSHI!! I used to dislike sushi but lately i've been craving for it. I hope my pets don't mind...
my addiction

3 Comments:

Blogger larawan emotes...

Nde ba kawawa naman mga isda mo sa sukal ng mga halaman? =D Pero, ganda nga ng mga halaman mo... nde pansin mga isda... hehehe.

5:15 am  
Blogger haydee emotes...

wow sarap ng salmon. there was a time na puro sushi kami ni Rei..ngayon medyo nagsawa yata ako hehe

3:08 pm  
Blogger aids emotes...

Tinatry ko ngang wag magpunta masyado sa sushi shop para di ko kasawaan... Naalala ko yung isang tindahan ng tempura na "Tenya". First Year ko dito eh laging doon tapos ngayon parang di na kaya ng katawan ko maamoy ko pa lang yung sauce nila....

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home